People Centric, part of Pentalog – an international IT services and consulting group, has been delivering efficient IT recruitment services on the European market since 2008.
During all this time, candidates have appreciated our transparency, our commitment and our hands on experience in the IT recruitment field. Moreover, we have constantly developed our business model and our expertise in order to meet both our customers and our candidates’ needs.
We offer candidates the possibility to practically assess their technical abilities, for free, online. Therefore, they get quick and accurate feedback regarding their technical skills. This is just the living proof that we can offer the best recruitment experience for any of the core IT communities that we communicate with.
In order to better connect the French market needs to the candidates’ aims, across Europe, we are now intending to meet the most suitable Spanish/Portuguese candidates who are interested in acquiring international experience and work in France, on clients’ sites.
Why join us?
- ou are a curious and independent person with a well-developed organizing ability which you have proven in different technical situations.
- You already have a strong web culture and you would enjoy working in an innovative environment along with other passionate Java specialists.
- Being part of the web development community, you would love to work for important and well-known clients from all over the world.
- Contribute to the development of complex JEE web-enabled applications, from front-end to back-end systems;
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the system development life cycle: design specification & system architecture, coding, debugging and roll-out.
- Data analysis, data modeling and prototyping;
- Produce technical documentation according to requirements;
- Develop and adhere to project standards in order to ensure the proper quality of deliverables;
Mandatory technical skills:
- Extended experience with Java based technologies and JEE framework;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented analysis and design patterns;
- Knowledge in Spring Framework;
- Experience with Hibernate;
- Know-how of SQL, including ability to write SQL queries;
- University degree in IT or in a related domain.
- Good communication skills;
- Superior and innovative problem-solving skills;
- Initiative and the ability to detect both the advantages and the limits of a solution;
- Solution-oriented attitude, self-confidence, enthusiasm;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings.
In order to assess your own technical level and to gain an added value to your IT profile, you can access and select specific IT tests here: http://www.ittestsonline.com/
- Attractive salary package;
- International working environment;
- Personal development plan;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance.
For this job, you can send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.