The company :
Based in Paris, we develop inovating solutions focused on the advertising market. These solutions help advertisers, publishers, agencies, … understand and optimize their campaigns or websites. Over 300 blue chip companies currently use our solutions and the company has been significantly awarded for its performance and its innovative solutions on a european radius.
We are currently looking to recruit on a permanent basis a MySQL Database Administrator.
Your missions :
MySQL DBA, senior role reporting to the Director of Infrastructure, the DBA will have primary responsibility for the organization and management of all company databases, ensuring stability, performance, disaster recovery provision and backup operations.
Keys area of responsability :
- Database Architecture and Administration ;
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Systems Infrastructure with special attention to the
MySQL database organization, schemas and operation ;
- Manage databases to ensure optimal performance, capacity management and reliability ;
- Plan and implement improvements and enhancements to the current database architecture ;
- Provide advice and expertise to other departments related to database schema, query and
- Excellent MySQL skills, this will be your primary field of expertise including set-up,
configuration, database design, database tuning, optimization, replication, backup & restore ;
- Very strong SQL skills ;
- Previous experience managing huge amount of data ;
- Linux environment, preferably RedHat ;
- Excellent team-player & communications, able to work internally and with clients.
An experience with any of NoSQL database will be a huge plus.
If you are interested in this position in Paris, France, are willing to relocate in France in the case you do not currently live there, have average command of French or English then we are looking forward to hear from you. Your english language is an asset.
Pour ce poste, merci de contacter notre conseil en précisant la référence #REF795
PEOPLE CENTRIC, 151 rue Montmartre F-75002 Paris
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org