People Centric, part of Pentalog – an international IT services and consulting group, has been delivering efficient IT recruitment services on the European market since 2008.
During all this time, candidates have appreciated our transparency, our commitment and our hands on experience in the IT recruitment field. Moreover, we have constantly developed our business model and our expertise in order to meet both our customers and our candidates’ needs.
We offer candidates the possibility to practically assess their technical abilities, for free, online. Therefore, they get quick and accurate feedback regarding their technical skills. This is just the living proof that we can offer the best recruitment experience for any of the core IT communities that we communicate with.
In order to better connect the French market needs to the candidates’ aims, across Europe, we are now intending to meet the most suitable Spanish/Portuguese candidates who are interested in acquiring international experience and work in France, on clients’ sites.
Why join us?
- You are a curious and independent person with a well-developed organizing ability which you have proven in different technical situations.
- You already have a strong web culture and you would enjoy working in an innovative environment along with other passionate .NET specialists.
- Being part of the web development community, you would love to work for important and well-known clients from all over the world.
Your main focus in this job will be on different activities, such as:
- Analysis/ estimation of tasks;
- Implementation of the required functionalities;
- Bug fixing and refactoring;
- Performance profiling, SQL optimizations;
- Minimum 2 years experience architecting, designing and developing distributed systems including demonstrated experience with .NET Framework 4.0, C#, ASP.NET, Silverlight, Web Services and SQL Server;
- Excellent C# coding skills and ability to produce high quality code based on proven design patterns ;
- Ability to write complex stored procedures and SQL queries, along with other SQL Server development skills;
- Hands-on experience in debugging techniques and tools;
- Professionalism, strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment are essential;
- Problem solving skills and ability to think ahead;
- A degree in computer science or equivalent qualification;
- Fluent in English.
We will also value:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission: to ensure a high quality content and a proper operation of all the websites that the company is managing;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions.
In order to assess your own technical level and to gain an added value to your IT profile, you can access and select specific IT tests here: http://www.ittestsonline.com/
- Attractive salary package;
- International working environment;
- Personal development plan;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance.
For this job, you can send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.