People Centric, part of Pentalog – an international IT services and consulting group, has been delivering efficient IT recruitment services on the European market since 2008.
During all this time, candidates have appreciated our transparency, our commitment and our hands on experience in the IT recruitment field. Moreover, we have constantly developed our business model and our expertise in order to meet both our customers and our candidates’ needs.
We offer candidates the possibility to practically assess their technical abilities, for free, online. Therefore, they get quick and accurate feedback regarding their technical skills. This is just the living proof that we can offer the best recruitment experience for any of the core IT communities that we communicate with.
In order to better connect the French market needs to the candidates’ aims, across Europe, we are now intending to meet the most suitable Spanish/Portuguese candidates who are interested in acquiring international experience and work in France, on clients’ sites.
Why join us?
- You are a curious and independent person with a well-developed organizing ability which you have proven in different technical situations.
- You already have a strong web culture and you would enjoy working in an innovative environment along with other passionate PHP specialists.
- Being part of the web development community, you would love to work for important and well-known clients from all over the world.
The main activities that you will have in this position are:
- Development of new modules and expansion of the existing ones for web applications;
- Proposal of technical solutions and add new features;
- Maintenance of existing applications and new ones implemented by solving the possible errors and testing these modules;
- Writing technical specifications and reports.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year experience in working on PHP applications, website projects;
- Knowledge of SMARTY is a plus;
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP);
- Good knowledge of at least one of the associated frameworks (Symfony, Zend, CakePhp, etc.);
- Working experience with MySQL databases;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
We will also appreciate:
- Communication skills within the team;
- Rigor and proactive attitude in continuous optimization of the development process;
- Flexibility, sense of analysis and real desire for knowledge and learning.
In order to assess your own technical level and to gain an added value to your IT profile, you can access and select specific IT tests here: http://www.ittestsonline.com/
- Attractive salary package;
- International working environment;
- Personal development plan;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance.
For this job, you can send us your resume at email@example.com.