we are offering Consulting solutions to the greatest players in the industrial and tertiary fields.
We are an important partner for industrial programs and tomorrow’s technologies both in France and abroad. We are collaborating for the most innovative projects: A380, space programs, green, GPS, phone system Android industries, artificial heart, Factory Retirement.
Our customer is a market leader in tourism support and economy travel, from airline support, to travel agencies, companies, hotel industry companies and tour operators. We are, therefore, looking for a Product Manager to join the Airline team.
- You will be responsible for successfully managing and marketing Airline IT product(s) throughout the entire life cycle. You will also be responsible for managing the customers, DEV and ADP teams.
- You will be working mainly in the Airline IT Operations area in order to optimize and grow the current airline business and to make sure that the future product plan matches the business needs of the customers as well as the long term product strategy of our client.
- You will also work in the Airline Sales Channel and Airline Sales Platform areas with the aim of producing integrated Airline products.
- Content : Customer face to face, product value proposal, Product follow up, Product requirement gathering, Preparation of documents (SOR+BRM), User group coordination, Commercial support, Marketing communication on product, assistance in RFP, RFI and customer inquiries and proposals, Contribute to the product road map creation/evolution implementation of new Airline IT products and customers, working closely with.
- You have a good educational background and an experience within an Airline company in a revenue management or pricing management service.
Some reasons to join us:
- Important customer portfolio (IBM, Orange, Amadeus, Steria Managed Services) which allows collaborators to grow.
- Internal and external training provided;
- Quarterly missions monitoring;
- Evening integration meetings;
- On boarding bonus, mission inputs, technical validation;
- CE, participation;
- Opportunity to be hired directly by the customer after one year of work.
If interested in this position, please send your application to Aurelia Tudor: firstname.lastname@example.org
PEOPLE CENTRIC, 151 rue Montmartre F-75002 Paris