we are offering Consulting solutions to the greatest players in the industrial and tertiary fields.
We are an important partner for industrial programs and tomorrow’s technologies both in France and abroad. We are collaborating for the most innovative projects: A380, space programs, green, GPS, phone system Android industries, artificial heart, Factory Retirement.
Our customer is a market leader in tourism support and economy travel, from airline support, to travel agencies, companies, hotel industry companies and tour operators. We are, therefore, looking for a Program Manager to join the Rail Industry Team.
- Representing the voice of the customer for the projects under his/her responsibility, organize and deliver distribution and IT projects to time, cost and quality targets in line with Corporate and Business Unit objectives.
- Establish, develop and manage active working relationships with the internal marketing and development units of our client.
- Take responsibility for deliveries requested from external parties within a program. Ensure our client interests are fully protected through close monitoring of project deliverable in line with partner contractual commitments.
- Strong People Management skills
- Strong analytical skills, with high attention to detail
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strong written, oral & presentation skills
- Strong communication skills for both technical & non-technical audiences
- Flexibility & ability to multi-task
- Negotiation & Influencing skills
- Proactive & forward thinking
- English speaking mandatory
- 5 years of Project Manager experience
- 5 years experience in IT Business & Software Development environment
- Experience of delivery of projects in an enterprise level software development environment is essential
- Experience managing projects in a large functional organization with internationally located teams
Travel Industry Experience (Rail Industry Knowledge preferred)
Some reasons to join us:
- Important customer portfolio (IBM, Orange, Amadeus, Steria Managed Services) which allows collaborators to grow;
- Internal and external training provided;
- Quarterly missions monitoring;
- Evening integration meetings;
- On boarding bonus, mission inputs, technical validation;
- CE, participation;
- Opportunity to be hired directly by the customer after one year of work.
If interested in this position, please send your application to Aurelia Tudor: email@example.com
PEOPLE CENTRIC, 151 rue Montmartre F-75002 Paris