That’s us you’re looking for! Global leader in insurance and reinsurance, with headquarters all over Europe and a strong presence in France, we are a young and strong structure serving a diverse group of clients. Our French entity is formed out of 220 employees and you can find us in Paris, Bordeaux, Chambéry, Caen, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Nantes and Strasbourg.
Your main responsibility as Site Support manager will be to provide strong management of the France Site Support team, which provides desk side support to business users across France and other European countries. Your daily tasks will include:
- To provide management to the France site support team based in Paris. This includes managing the appraisal and performance management process to develop the team to their full potential.
- To provide an escalation point for all priority site support issues within France, liaising directly with senior management in response to critical issues – this may involve out of hours work.
- Responsible for the management of end user device support across France (e.g. PC’s, laptops, mobile and fixed telephone handsets, printers & Scanners), including support of standard products (e.g. Microsoft Office Applications, Adobe Acrobat) and the PC/Laptop build process. This role will require hands on work, so a high level of technical competency is required.
- Responsible for managing the support of Video Conferencing facilities. Responsible for determining the needs of the EMT in respect of Executive VC’s, provision of pro-active and efficient support for Executive VC’s ensuring they are successfully initiated. Responsible for resolving technical issues arising and ensuring these don’t recur.
- Responsible for infrastructure support of the Executive team located in France, ensuring that a high level of VIP service is provided and that their problems are resolved by working with other IT teams as required to achieve this.
- Manage the onsite backups and tape movement cycles ensuring all backups are successfully completed.
- Responsible for ensuring work within the France computer rooms is performed to the required standards, and that patch cabling is performed in a tidy fashion and that the room is kept tidy.
- Involvement in projects as required (e.g. Office Moves, Hardware Refreshes), developing and leading the site support elements of these. Out of hours work may be required for some implementations.
- To provide assistance in other European countries when required – this can comprise remote support of problems or onsite visits.
Informatics graduate (Bac+2 minimum), you justify of at least 5 years of professional experience on a similar position: support team leader, site manager, technical support manager, administration and/or migration of messaging solutions. For this position a good understanding of Intel based PC’s, printers and peripherals, knowledge of Windows XP / Vista Operating systems, good understanding of Microsoft Exchange E-mail, MS Windows server and Microsoft desktop office applications are required. Basics of the Tandberg Video Conferencing solutions would be a great plus.
Results oriented and with strong organizational and leadership skills, you are an open minded professional. You have excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to work and communicate with staff at varying levels of seniority from technicians to senior managers, on both technical and non-technical levels. Team player, but in the same time very independent, your experience in a similar international context would be an advantage.
For this position English is mandatory!
Do not hesitate to contact us in order to join our team and offer you the best challenge in your career!
In order to apply for this position please contact our team, mentioning the reference #REF1098
PEOPLE CENTRIC, 151 rue Montmartre F-75002 Paris
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org