We are a Consulting and Services Company, specialized in advanced technologies, that thanks to its engineers has been meeting the fastest growing market for more than 5 years
we are offering Consulting solutions to the greatest players in the industrial and tertiary fields.
We are an important partner for industrial programs and tomorrow’s technologies both in France and abroad. We are collaborating for the most innovative projects: A380, space programs, green, GPS, phone system Android industries, artificial heart, Factory Retirement.
Our customer is a market leader in tourism support and economy travel, from airline support, to travel agencies, companies, hotel industry companies and tour operators. We are, therefore, looking for Java Engineers who are willing to join our customer’s production team and bring value for its development.
Airport’s IT cover multiple applications to manage flights, mix & mobile resources, public/private/mobile displays of information, and multiple other software to optimize their critical activity.
You will discover the hidden face of an airport, the huge complexity to handle ground operations when thousands of persons are synchronized through complex processes, the challenges for the IT, and the key improvements we will design, in close partnership with two major European airports.
The target of the new Airport IT Development team is to design, implement and deploy Airport Operational Solutions to the segments of Airport Authorities and Ground Handlers, in collaboration with Airlines, with a first phase delivery by the end 2013.
Overall Position Objective:
Understand business needs and requirements in order to design, code, test, debug, document and maintain GUI accordingly.
Main position activities:
- Design technical solutions;
- Model, design and implement GUI as necessary;
- Develop software according to Amadeus standards;
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with the Amadeus guidelines;
- Participate in the validation/acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product;
- Produce and maintain software documentation;
- You have an excellent level of English;
- You want to join an international group, and work in a dynamic and effervescent working environment which will also help you evolve in your career;
Some reasons to join us:
- Important customer portfolio (IBM, Orange, Amadeus, Steria Managed Services) which allows collaborators to grow;
- Internal and external training provided;
- Quarterly missions monitoring;
- Evening integration meetings;
- On boarding bonus, mission inputs, technical validation;
- CE, participation;
- Opportunity to be hired directly by the customer after one year of work.
If interested in this position, please send your application to Aurelia Tudor: email@example.com
PEOPLE CENTRIC, 151 rue Montmartre F-75002 Paris